Friday 11 April 2014

Evaluation - Question 4

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

The create both my ancillary texts and my music video i had to you digital media at every stage, this was vital as i i unable to create the full product without the use of a computer, the edit suite i used at college runs adobe premier pro cs6

this was a great sftware as it has a simple set up and allows easy editing, this software has been used to create my music video.

other software I have used i have talked about in the video below
 
These softwarses have been used in a variety of ways in terms of producing and designing my products, as each software had its own unqiue factors, i used each on in different ways. This allowed me to work easily and efficentiantly through-out the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment